(20/8/09)Today was a very bad night when i was chatting with my friendson msn,one of my MDIS friend told me that she had received the result of the Term one module.I was very nervous that i quickly turn off my computer and went downstairs to open the letter boxWhen i opened the letter,i have failed one module which is Organisation Behaviour.I knew very well that i will failed this module but i am still very sad.This day also the last day for the shoot for Paris and Milan.I was at my wits end because i do not know whether to continue chatting on AuntyLucy chatroll.In the end,i have decided to continue chatting.After chatting for about one to two hours,my mother woke up and scolded me for using the computer then i started quarreling with her.In the day,during the Business Managemet lesson,one of the student ask how the exam paper are marked then i received the letter of my result.I do not know is this coincidence or the God is telling me to be mentally prepared in the day.I did not slept well that night.Next day,when my friend ask me about my result,i lied to her that i have not opened my letter box because i have not recovered from my saddness.
0Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home