Welcome to Yeo Shan Xi's blog

Peek at her heart

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

(14/8/09)I was very vexed because i cannot find a group to do my assisgnment for my module which is Business ManagementII.The assisgnment need 3 to 5 people to finish it.Lukily,later in the week,one of my clasmates approach and talk to me.That is how I find a group to do the assisgnment.I do not know how long can this friendship last because for the first friendship,it lasted for about 4 months and we started quarrelling.I have try to save the friendship but it did not work.For the second relationship,it lasted for only one day,I think it was beacuse they have their own groups of friends and i came and join them very lateso it lasted very short.

Blogged at 6:09 PM

0 Comments

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am Yeo Shan Xi.
Currently 18
Studying in MDIS
Used to be in Rulang Primary and Yuan Ching secondary
Sweet BirThdAY at 3 Feb 1991

~Hobby ~

Piano

~ Loves(celebraties)~

All Yes933 DJ,Zhou Chong Qing(Aunty lucy)
Luo zhi xiang
Fei lun hai
S.H.E

~ Hates ~

~ Wishes ~

Wish to work next year

Chan Xin Yi
Celeste