Welcome to Yeo Shan Xi's blog

Peek at her heart

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

(2/8/09)I went to Sembawang Shopping Centre(SSC)to meet CQ(Cong Qing)who act as Aunty Lucy in Paris and Milan.Iwent there with Raymond.This was the first time i go out with a boy...........At the shopping centre,I met some fansclub friend like Elaine,Xiaoling etc.This was the first time meeting celebraties face to face so I was very excited and nervous.I went there because there was an event called "YES 933叫我第一名" All the DJ from YES933,陈伟联,小寒 and other more wes there.I had a great time at the shoppng centre.Futhermore,I got three autograph of the singers.This was my most memorable day which i cannot forget.

Blogged at 8:52 AM

0 Comments

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am Yeo Shan Xi.
Currently 18
Studying in MDIS
Used to be in Rulang Primary and Yuan Ching secondary
Sweet BirThdAY at 3 Feb 1991

~Hobby ~

Piano

~ Loves(celebraties)~

All Yes933 DJ,Zhou Chong Qing(Aunty lucy)
Luo zhi xiang
Fei lun hai
S.H.E

~ Hates ~

~ Wishes ~

Wish to work next year

Chan Xin Yi
Celeste